Arabian Ranches Community Guide
Covering an area of over 660 hectares, Arabian Ranches is one of the greenest communities in Dubai with lawns, trees, and flowerbeds everywhere, not to mention various parks and even three lakes. It is built by renowned UAE real-estate developer Emaar Properties in several stages, 2 of which – Arabian Ranches I and II respectively - have already been finished, while the third one, Arabian Ranches III, was launched in 2019 and is currently underway.
Not only is it among the first gated suburban communities in Dubai, but it is also among the first freehold ones, which allows for full ownership of its residences by foreigners. The area is divided into different sub-communities and thematic estates with names such as Azalea, Rosa, Lila, Palma, Casa, Yasmin, Camelia, etc. These estates differ in architectural styles as well as villa and townhouse layouts. Arabian Ranches boasts a wide range of building layout types for various needs and means.
The residences are comfortable and spacious, the community is family-oriented and pet-friendly. The community centres regularly feature thematic events and fairs.
Facilities and attractions
The area is filled with amenities and facilities for a highly comfortable and trouble-free lifestyle. It features parks and lakes, alleys, children’s playgrounds, barbeque areas, jogging and bicycle paths, swimming pools, tennis and basketball courts. The community’s vast territory hosts the Arabian Ranches Golf Club and Dubai Polo and Equestrian Club.
In addition to Arabian Ranches Retail Centre, each neighborhood has its own community and leisure centre. All the necessary quality-of-life facilities, such as schools, kindergartens, clinics, banks, and supermarkets, are within hands reach. It is planned that the Arabian Ranches III stage will include the creation of an artificial river.
- Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club: a world-class equestrian facility and polo club
- The Leisure Center: a community center with a swimming pool, tennis and basketball courts, and a fitness center
- Schools, supermarkets, and healthcare facilities
- Arabian Ranches Golf Club: an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Ian Baker-Finch
- Jumeirah English Speaking School (JESS)
For those looking to rent a villa in Arabian Ranches, the average rental prices are as follows:
- AED 160,000 per year for a two-bedroom townhouse
- AED 200,000 per year for a three-bedroom villa
- AED 320,000 per year for a five-bedroom villa
For those interested in purchasing a property in Arabian Ranches, the average sale prices are as follows:
- AED 1.5 million for a two-bedroom townhouse
- AED 3.5 million for a four-bedroom villa
- AED 6.5 million for a six-bedroom villa