Dubai Sports City Community Guide
Dubai Sports City spans an area of 465 hectares in a square-shaped layout. The residential segment of the neighborhood comprises three distinct sectors—Canal Residence, Victory Heights, and Gallery Villas. While each sector is unique in design and layout, they all share the unifying theme of promoting an active lifestyle.
The main attractions in DSC are also tied to this core theme. The Dubai International Cricket Stadium, which can accommodate 25,000 spectators, also serves as a venue for various public entertainment events. For cricket enthusiasts, the ICC Academy Club provides facilities for both professionals and beginners.
Not to be missed is the renowned Els Golf Club, designed by world champion golfer Ernie Els. In fact, the DSC offers sporting facilities to cater to enthusiasts of almost any popular sport.
Facilities and attractions
- Dubai International Cricket Stadium
- ICC Academy Cricket Club
- Els Golf Club
- Sports Village Complex, swimming pools, and gyms in all residential complexes
- Carrefour and Al Maya Supermarkets
- Ghaya Grand Hotel and Treppan Hotel & Suites by Fakhruddin
- Education facilities: Wonder Years Nursery and Victory Heights Primary School
- Healthcare: Eupepsia Medical Clinic, Medcare Medical Center, pharmacies nearby
- Shopping: Mall of the Emirates in Barsha and Dubai Marina Mall in Dubai Marina
For those seeking to rent in Dubai Sports City, the average rental rates are as follows:
AED 24,000 per annum for a studio
AED 70,000 per annum for a 3-bedroom apartment
AED 137,000 per annum for a 4-bedroom villa.
For those interested in purchasing a property in Dubai Sports City, the average prices are as follows:
AED 334,000 for a studio
AED 974,000 for a 3-bedroom apartment
AED 2.3 million for a 4-bedroom villa
AED 8.5 million for a 6-bedroom villa.