Villas and townhouses on an island in the emirate of Ras Al Khaimah. Serene community with golf club, marina, surrounded by beaches, lagoons, lush greenery and clear sea. The annual return on real estate investment here is about 6% to 8%. In time it will become even higher as a world class casino opens nearby!
Minimum cost7800000 AED
Price per sq.ft2014 AED
Project completionQ2 2024
Falcon Island by Al Hamra, a resort village with 2-bedroom townhouses and villas with 2-7 bedrooms spanning from 120 to 1 100 sq.m. The project is being developed by one of the largest developers in the UAE, whose portfolio includes major commercial and residential projects such as Manar Mall Promenade, Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah, The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah.
Falcon Island is surrounded by lush greenery, lagoons and the sea. Almost 70% of the island, on which the complex is located, is dedicated to open spaces: beaches and promenades, trails for walking, sports fields, green areas for walking dogs.
All properties are sold with green plots of up to 1,000 square meters. The 5-7 bedroom villas are presented with swimming pools, some with their own private beaches. There are views of the lagoon, sea or resort property. The price of all lots includes premium turnkey finishes, bathroom fixtures, kitchen sets, built-in closets of elite brands, as well as parking spaces.
By the handover in Q4 2024, you need to pay 60% of the property cost. Within three years after receiving the keys, you will need to pay the remaining 40%. The down payment is 15%.
In 2026, the luxurious Wynn Al Marjan Island Resort is set to debut on the nearby Al Marjan Island, introducing the Emirates' first-ever casino. Just a 12-minute drive from Falcon Island, this development is anticipated to boost local real estate values due to heightened tourist interest.
Falcon Island Village is located in the Al Hamra Village resort area on Al Hamra Island in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah. Two minutes by car and you are on Sheikh Zayed Road (E11), which connects Falcon Island with all the emirates.
3 min Al Hamra Mall with Funville and VOX cinemas
3 min Al Hamra Golf Club
5 min RAK Medical Center Al Hamra
5 min Al Hamra Marina & Yacht Club
5 min Sailing Club Club House & Sailing Academy
8 min Al Jazirah Al Hamra Landmark
25 min Ras Al Khaimah International Airport
1 hour Dubai
Artur GalliamovYour property expert
Falcon IslandRAK Properties