Oceanz

Coastal apartments in Maritime City. In close proximity, you'll find beaches, a promenade, waterfront restaurants, a yacht club, and a marina. Real estate connoisseurs often compare this location to Bluewaters and Dubai Marina.

  • AED
  • USD
  • Rub
  • Minimum cost

    1100000 AED
  • Price per sq.ft

    0 AED
  • Project completion

    Q1 2027
Oceanz
Oceanz
Oceanz
Oceanz

The Oceanz residential development by Danube Properties consists of two towers featuring studios, and 1-3 bedroom apartments. Interiors are co-designed with the renowned brand, Tonino Lamborghini Casa. With the peninsula's development in its early stages, properties are currently available at attractive prices. Prices are projected to increase significantly by the time the property is complete.

Amenities

  • Separate swimming pools for adults and children
  • Fitness center with a dedicated yoga area
  • Beautifully landscaped gardens
  • On-site restaurants and shops
  • Medical facility with an available doctor on-call
  • Designated barbecue area
  • 24/7 security services
New Bluewaters

New Bluewaters

Maritime City is situated near Dubai's main cruise terminal and port. The peninsula's extensive development is underway, aiming to offer infrastructure comparable to that of Bluewaters Island. Entertainment and beaches of the coastal district Jumeirah are a mere 5-10 minutes away. The ambitious Dubai Islands project, expected to rival the renowned Palm Jumeirah, is also nearby. Dubai Maritime City hosts a namesake free zone, making the area appealing for both residential and commercial real estate investments.

Flexible payment plan

Flexible payment plan

Until the 1st quarter of 2027, 65% of the property's price should be covered. For the subsequent three years upon receiving the keys, the remaining 35% can be paid in monthly installments of 1%.

20+ amenities

20+ amenities

Facilities at the Oceanz complex include an aqua gym, mini-golf, cricket pitch, cinema, library, co-working space, beauty salon, Jacuzzi, spa, jogging track, basketball court, and more.

Private swimming pools

Private swimming pools

Many units, even single-bedroom ones, offer private balcony pools, a rarity in the Dubai market.

Child-friendly infrastructure

Child-friendly infrastructure

Oceanz stands out in Dubai with its own kindergarten. The premises also boast trampolines, a climbing wall, playgrounds, and a dedicated children's pool.

Oceanz, Dubai — Location

Oceanz is nestled in Dubai Maritime City, a mixed-use development featuring office, commercial, and residential real estate. The complex offers easy access via Sheikh Rashid Rd. It's a quick 4-minute drive to Jumeirah Rd (D94) and 7 minutes to Sheikh Zayed Rd (E11). The ADCB Metro Station is a mere 10 minutes away.

1 min Maritime City Park

4 min P&O Marinas - Mina Rashid Marina

7 min Port Rashid Cruise Terminal & Marina

8 min New Academy School

10 min Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club

10 min Dubai Dolphinarium Oceanarium

10 min Dubai Islands

10 min Golden Market

15 min Zabeel Park

15 min Downtown

20 min Dubai International Airport (DXB), Dubai Mall

Oceanz Payment Plan

10 %
01
Downpayment
54 %
02
During construction
1 %
03
On handover
70 %
04
Post handover